Skip to main content

I Love Blood-Blood Is Everywhere And Life Is All About Blood




 I love blood because of below reasons:


 - I came to this world with blood from mother womb and everyone called me as blood baby.

 - I Born with shortage of blood so many given their blood and helped me to survive. I should be thankful to them (I have corrupted because accepting another -Caste/Community/Religion person's blood as per spiritual).

 - In kid stage, I killed many ants and insects because of afraid and sometimes for entertainment. 

- I love chicken/Mutton due to my family background/survival and my hungry is little more . I do not have an option except to take out blood from animals .


-I wrote love letter with my blood to impress my first lover but she did not accepted my proposal so I cut my hand with knife to prove my love is great. I thought that she will impress becasue heart function depends on blood circulation but logic did not worked out for me. 


 - I grow up as teenager, I need girl friend because my blood cells are pain too much to interact with new blood with opposite gender. So, I  made a girlfriend and removed her virginity by taking out her blood then we both are happy.In her period times, we are participated in sex becasue of it's risk free from pregnancy and we are mad for sex those days.


- I grow up little more than I fought for many stupid reasons like cast, community, language so on. I use to get angry and I want to see another person's blood because of my immaturity . Sometimes it's like a red ocean on roads or in the battle field so somehow satisfied not fully.


 - I became father that time I saw blood baby of mine but some incidents are different this time because my baby born with good health so kid use to drink more milk becasue of his hungry unfortunately sometimes blood will come from her breasts.


- I did not study about blood because I am neglect guy but I heard about blood importance when my wife is attacked by heart - tack and they explained me importance of blood pumping system. Before that I do not know how much important the blood and I thought that it's different with Caste, Community, Religion, Country, Language.Then after I realized it's only four  I. e  .A , B , AB , O . 


- I became an older, I am weak now and many diseases are attacked everyday loosing so much of blood then I realized it's because of much blood I have taken so I should give it back. I have taken out blood from others so god is punishing  me because of that or It's fine in survival process . 

-For good reasons you can take out blood if it's related freedom or some other reasons.. But, India got a freedom with non-violence obviously it will take a long time and many of them do not have patience because ever thing should be happened in a fraction of seconds like our super computer . 


- Bad blood if it's inside your body so we should  take it out to save you !.

Comments

Popular

America Is Really Talented - USA Is Great In The World

America is the best country in the world, If it is which are the parameters are there and how it can prove those are achieved and agreed by globally. In Computer and technology few company's are famous like Apple, Cisco,Facebook and Doing politics to fight side by side country's and selling weapons technology is great. If country is full of talented why unemployment is more and why president is not allowing other country citizens to work and he can't concentrate on creating job opportunities. America is number one country in the world and to get that number one position only money earning is enough that may be official word is GDP. It's a matter of how many lives are saved without hungry, how many people lives are changed for betterment. America inside they do not have any problem of unemployment, Orphans, gangs, safety and security. To increase safety and security, If we stop people coming from Muslim country's or stop flights is enough

Angelina (A CEO Daughter) Love Story:

Steve stays in New York City with his family and he is CEO for sun shine Technology Company. Steve good in technology so he created many great things in the IT industry. He is role model for many people across the globe. He married Stella and she is college friend and they both done masters in IT from Harvard University. God gifted for them a girl baby Angelina so parents are happy. When she is growing they are more happy because of her intelligence appreciated by her teachers and family friends. Steve want to make her next CEO to his million dollar company so he can retire from his job. In schooling Angelina is topper and teachers are appreciated for her brilliant brain in all streams of subject. Angelina without book reading she will not sleep either it can be any kind of book. She completed college education and she is ready to take master in environmental science. Steve saw Angelina college application form and he got shocked,why she wants to take master

Google Idiot (Stolen Data For Stolen Heart)

Google Placement:  Jessica is a beautiful women and completed masters in information technology in Standford university. She is good in academics so she got a placement in Google with a good package but she is not satisfied what work is assigned for her and she wants to do more in her life so she is use to think a lot about technology in terms of coding staffs to create something else which is not existed in the current system. At the same time, She use to think about her special person. In her college days, she loved Michael but she did not express about her love because he is in a relationship with another women even though she thought to express about her love but did not work out might be she do not want fool in front of friends but she can do anything for him without any reason.  Literally, She is use to follow him in college every time unfortunately he is in another class so she use to struggle to catch him with her eyes in the campus sometimes she missed the